There was an error in this gadget
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Monday, May 31, 2010

Review: Lace Nightdress










This sex toy review sponsored by Adult Sex Toys : over 8,000 sex toys and adult toys to choose from.

I received Lace Nightdress and G-String Fuchsia/Black La to review from AdultSexToys.com and was very happy with what I received! After I browsed the web site, which is very well categorized, making things easy to find, I chose some lingerie. The outfit I picked out is hot pink with black trim and made of lace, with an affordable price of $40. Here is a picture of what it looks like: (picture courtesy of the sponsor!)



I was wondering how comfortable the lace would be, not that I planned to be wearing it for very long, but was pleasantly surprised. It was very soft and stretchy. I also worried about the one size fits most, but found it really would accommodate many shapes and sizes. I usually wear a med./large and wear a c- cup, but with the adjustable straps you could be either bigger or smaller and it would still fit well. The lace has quite a bit of stretch to it, so it makes it compatible to most bodies. After I placed my order I was really happy with the shipping. I got a shipping conformation, and received my package very quickly. It also comes in a very neutral package, so you don't have to worry about anyone whispering about your delivery. I would definitely use this site again and recommend it to anyone looking for this type of product!




If you aren't looking for a sexy outfit, remember that AdultSexToys.com offers over 8,000 adult products to choose from! I will definetly be using this site again!

2 comments:

CallMeKayla said...

nice review, this is so cute!

Elie said...

this is very cute. Is the top very tight, or is the back adjustable. Just wondering how much support it offers, not that you would be doing jumping jacks, but hey, ya never know. LOL.