There was an error in this gadget
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Review: Roly Poly Vibrator


I had the opportunity to review this vibrator thanks to Good Vibes. It comes in 3 colors; pink, purple, and charcoal, which I got. It came with batteries that take a few tries getting in correctly, and was very easy to clean.


It came rather quickly, within a week, and well, the packaging was very discrete. Let’s start on looks, the Roly Poly is very compact, the whole of it fits right in your hand. It has a good solid grip with a very easy twist control on the vibration. The whole thing is very smooth, no areas that’ll pinch, scratch, or cause any other discomfort… That being said it also states “designed for intense orbital stimulation” and it sure hit the mark…on description only. It only orbited around where you actually wanted it to hit, but its head is so large and blunt that it can’t actually get to the one area you start to want it most. I also tried it with my partner but its head was so large and uncomfortable that it wound up thrown to the side. All in all, good for exciting and teasing but not for actually pleasing.

I say 2/5.

You can purchase the Roly Poly here from GoodVibes.com for $20.  Or, if you want to try something different, Good Vibes offers a huge assortment of sex toys for both men and women.





**I did not get paid for this post.  I received  the Roly Poly free of charge in order to procure a real and honest review.  All opinions are my own unless otherwise stated.**

1 comments:

Elie said...

Thanks for sharing your review. The size does sound a bit akward. Discreet shipping is always a plus.