There was an error in this gadget
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Review: Power Gem Rabbit Vibrator




I reviewed the power gem rabbit vibrator (in purple), from AdultSexToys.com. After you process your order, your delivery arrives very quick and discretely. Their prices are excellent! The power gem costs only $27.12, and let me tell you that is money WELL spent. If you have any other vibrators, you will be quickly replacing them with this one. It's one of the best ones I have ever used. It only takes 4 AA batteries, which are quick and easy to install. It has 2 adjustable speeds and a rotating head with pearl beads inside that add to the great effect. The clit stimulator, for me, was the best part. The 2 speeds of vibration were great. It runs quietly, so it is discreet. This is definitely a product you will want to have! By far my favorite sex toy yet!

This sex toy review sponsored by Adult Sex Toys : over 8,000 sex toys and adult toys to choose from.

0 comments: