There was an error in this gadget
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Review: Fairy Pocket Mini USB


My Pleasure is a great site to buy your sex toys.  They even have a "quiz" you can take to find out what the perfect toy for YOU is! You can take the "quiz" here.  For example, after I answered the few questions, they directed me to this page where they showed me a few of their favorite vibes.

I was really excited when I found out I got to review My Pleasure's Fairy Pocket Mini.  I have heard praise like you would not believe over these little vibes, so I was ready to try one out.  I didn't have too high of expectations, after all, it was a vibrator, how much better could it be from other vibes?  Umm.. it could be WONDERFUL!

My new favorite vibrator!  I love my pocket wand.  And, it doesn't take batteries!  Instead, it comes with a USB plug in (like the cords you use to plug your camera into your computer) for your computer.  The charging is the only downside for me.  I don't like the idea of having to leave my toy out on my desk for it to charge where anyone in the house could walk by and see it.  Talk about embarrassing, right?  Well, for this vibe, I will work around the issue, because this little guy is awesome.

$59.95 is how much the Fairy Pocket Mini is at MyPleasure.com.  And, in my humble opinion, it is worth every penny and then some.  Two speeds, low and high.  Not the quietest vibe in town, but easily overlooked since it is a load of high powered fun.  The low setting is more of a deep down vibration, and the high setting just kicks booty.  "90 minutes of charging gives you up to 70 minutes of use; be sure to fully charge before first use for maximum pleasure" says the website (read it for yourself here).  I cannot comment on this fact because the wand came already charged so I'm not sure how long it exactly takes to charge.  I'm sure it right around the 90 minute ball park however, which is awesome since I can just charge it while doing my late night email checks after everyone is sleeping.

Cleaning is easy for the pocket mini, and, as the site recommends, this is a nicely sized toy for traveling fun.  If anyone wants to try a new toy, try this baby out, because it is seriously ranking #1 on my list at the moment!

**I did not get paid for this review.  MyPleasure.com sponsored the review and sent me the Fairy Pocket Mini USB free of charge in exchange for my review posted at Never Too Shy Reviews.  All opinions are 100% my own unless otherwise stated.**

1 comments:

Ella said...

I've seen these online, I think they look so cool. I mean, come on, USB chargeable!!