There was an error in this gadget
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Review: Kama Sutra Spa Pleasures







Adult Sex Toys.com have thousands of great sex toys at awesome prices for customers to choose from!  I have tried a few of their products, and I have nothing bad to say about their products or their company.  Their shipping is fast and discreet.  And, their products match their descriptions well. 

This time around, when choosing an item to review, my gaze fell on the Kama Sutra Spa Pleasures Kit, and Nicole was happy to obliege.  The kit comes with one (1) bottle of 6 oz. shower gel, one (1) tin of 3.5 oz of bath salts, and one (1) candle in a glass holder.

The scent is "Ocean Blu" and, my goodness, it smells amazing!  The scent takes my mind away to floating somewhere in the ocean, which is great for relaxing after a hard day at work, a day home with the kids, or just to wash your worries away.

I was really surprised at how intense the candle's fragrence was.  I love candles, and have way too many for one person to own, and only about 1/4 of my candles smell this good, and this intensly. 

The shower gel also smells wonderful and foams good.  I perfer a shower gel to a bar of soap anyways, so this was really nice to review!   It comes in a clear squeeze bottle, like most bathing gels, and leaves you feeling clean and smelling like you just walked out of the ocean (minus the salt and seaweed!)

The bathing salts added a nice ocean touch.  It comes with a small sea shell to scoop the salts out with, a lovely detail that I just adore. 

I love this kit, and, when Mother's Day rolls around again, this will be a definte idea for me to keep in mind!


I huge thanks to Nicole at AdultSexToys.com for letting me review the Spa Pleasures Kit!





**I did not get paid for this post.  All opinions are my own unless othwise stated.**

0 comments: