There was an error in this gadget
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Friday, February 11, 2011

Review: BonBon Natural Contours Vibrator




I love Good Vibes. They have an awesome selection of sex toys to chose from. Their site is clean and mellow, and I just like the customer service they provide. They are one of my top favorite online sex toy stores to frequent.



This little sweetie is shaped like a chocolate truffle and will treat you to delicious, powerful vibrations! With its three speeds (plus pulsation mode), easy pushbutton control, and female-friendly curve, it fits the palm like other ergonomically-designed Natural Contours toys, rests on the public bone for ease of use -- it's like a candy kiss for your clitoris! Very compact and portable (carry/storage bag included), water-resistant but not submersible; takes two AAA batteries, included. description taken from here.








Goodvibes.com sent me the BonBon to review.  My first impression of the little vibe is that I love the shape.  The design of the toy is brilliant, sleek and beautiful.

The toy comes with the 2 batteries that are needed to operate the toy, which is always wonderful because it means I don't have to search for the right batteries.  It's packaging was simple, a clear plastic box just big enough for the toy and batteries to fit in.  That said, the packaging was nice and very easy to get into. 

The BonBon is very simple to use, so simple that the instructions really are not even needed.  There is one button to operate the vibe.  You press the one button to turn the toy on and to turn it off.   

I wasn't overly thrilled with the performance, but that's probably because I like everything to be super powerful.  That said, the power this little guy has really is pretty good, I was pleasantly surprised with how much power it put off with only the 2 AAA batteries.  Personally, I can't get off with the BonBon just because of the power (of lack thereof) of the vibrations, but it is an excellent teaser that I will be keeping within arm's reach.  For those of you that are more sensitive, then the BonBon will probably work for you.


The BonBon is $28.00

 



**I received a product free of charge in order to write a real and honest review. All opinions are my own unless otherwise stated. I did not get paid for posting this review.**



0 comments: