There was an error in this gadget
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Up to 30% off @ EdenFantasys

Hey guys

I was just on EdenFantasys website and I saw that there are some nice little deals going on

15% off $30 or more  code= WISH15

20% off $50 or more code= WISH20

25% off $100  or more code= WISH25

30% off $150 or more code= WISH30



You can't use the discounts on sale items though, only regular prized items.  It doesn't say when the discounts end though, so if you plan on buying, I would hurry if you want to use the discount codes.


Also, in case you didn't know, anytime you shop at EdenFantasys.com, if you put in my affiliate number- FNW - you will get 15% off your total order.  (I love using these; it means I can order more!)  This never expires.

0 comments: