There was an error in this gadget
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

New Goodies at Eden Fantasys!

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store


EdenFantasys.com has some new stuff that looks pretty awesome, so I wanted to share it with everyone.  EF has this brand called Principessa Beauty that has a bunch of cool new products, like body wash, shower gel, body lotion, perfume oils and more.  They have a lip gloss in particular that I really want to try out, it's called Pleasantly Paffuto Lip Gloss and they have 4 different shades, all in pinky-nude colors.



They are $15.99 and are supposed to make your lips look nice and pouty.  I have nice, full lips, but I like when I can get them pouty, so I would love to try this lip gloss!  It has 5 stars by everyone who has reviewed the lip gloss too, so I'm pretty sure it is going to be good.






But, back to some of the new stuff they have... Lots of new lotions, bars of soap, shampoos & conditioners, bath sets (they would make great gifts, I'm think that's what I'm going to do that for my friend's birthday), they have more new makeup products out on the site and they have some new cute outfits that I am really digging.  :) 

Sex toys are EdenFantasys specialty, but they are really getting some amazing new things that I really like.

0 comments: