There was an error in this gadget
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

EdenFantasys has Eos

Express your love with Vroom! Sex toys from EdenFantasys. Shop now!










EdenFantasys.com is the place I go to buy my sex toys, but I am now going to start hitting up their website even more often because EF is now selling Eos!  Eos is an amazing skin care brand.

Organic Lip Balm from Eos



 About a month ago I bought the Eos Organic Lip Balm in Sweet Mint from EF for $7.99.  I love it!  It is super moisturizing, smells and tastes amazing, and I think the design is really cool too.  My boyfriend even loves the lip balm so much that he now has one too.






Personally, I think the design of the lip balm is pretty cool, but if you prefer the regular (stick form) style of lip balm, then you can also get the lip balm in the stick form from Eden too (they call it a 'smooth stick').

EdenFantasys is carrying other Eos products too now, so I am super stoked to get more of the Eos products.  Eden has their body lotion, hand lotion, and shave cream.


Complete care hand and body lotion


Eden has 3 different kinds of the Eos hand & body lotion: Revitalizing Care, Active Care, and Complete Care.  The lotions are 97% natural, hypoallergenic, and paraben, lanolin, and phthalate free.  

 All of the hand & body lotions come in 12 oz. bottles and are $10.99




I really hope you guys try out the Eos products, because they really are amazing, if you don't believe me, you can go read reviews on the products on EdenFantasys.com



0 comments: