There was an error in this gadget
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Eden Fantasys

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store




I think it is pretty safe to say that I love sex toys.  I have a wonderful stock that I and my boyfriend love to play with.  And, while I have a nice sized arsenal at my disposure, I love browsing for and buying more.  Last week, I was browsing EdenFantasys.com with my guy and we added a few different things to my wish list.  He really likes the stimulation gel that we already have (and are almost out of), so I wanted to look for some new ones that we might like.  I wanted to share with you guys a few of the ones I found even though I haven't tried them yet...


There is one in particular that I am really excited to try.  It's by System Jo and it's called Wild clitoral stimulation gel.  They have it in Wild, Mild, and Light.  Very obviously, I am going for the wild 



I found another one by System Jo and this one is for couples, it's called 2 to Tango and it's supposed to prolong and enhance stimulation.  It is $24.99, which sounds a little steep to me, but it has 2 bottles so I think I'm going to end up getting it.  If I do, I will definitely write up a review and let you guys know what I think of it.







0 comments: