There was an error in this gadget
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Saturday, August 11, 2012

I want to play dress up

I learned something yesterday.  My boyfriend thinks that I look really hot in my professional attire.  (I have to  wear business clothes to school.)  We were talking in bed one night and he mentioned that he liked when I wore my school clothes.  Now, he had only seen me once in my school clothes, and that day didn't count because it was the end of the day and I looked pretty bad.  He gave me a look like I was crazy and told me I looked "damn hot" and that he couldn't wait to see what I look like then when I consider myself to be looking nice.

Become a goddess wearing sexy and erotic lingerie from EdenFantasys
This made me think and now I want to get some outfits of another variety.  I want to find something that looks nice and professional, but also allows me to show some skin and look really sexy.  I was checking out EdenFantasys.com and found a few cute outfits, but I would like your help in picking one out before I buy it.

Ok, so a here are a few of the outfits that I liked:

Gothic Schoolgirl  I like the outfit only on this one, I would just wear the top and skirt.  I wouldn't go for the whole get up.

Crisscross Halter Dress  This one is definitely one of my favorites.

Bombshell Lace up Dress  I like this one because it gives you the idea of a dress but it's obviously not and it's hot.

EdenFantasys has a lot of great choices, but that doesn't mean I can buy them all; that would become very expensive.  So, I need your help deciding which one to buy!!  I know my boyfriend would like any of them, but I don't know which one to pick.  Please comment below and tell me which one I should get.

1 comments:

Dirty Blog said...

I really like the Crisscross Halter but if you want to play dress up then I gotta vote Gothic Schoolgirl. It's the more adventurous option.