There was an error in this gadget
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Friday, August 31, 2012

Review: Bondage Rope


Tie me up, tie me down - you'll have no problem getting knotty with this Bondage Rope. Soft, solid-braid multi filament polypropylene rope feels great against the skin, while holding knots perfectly without slipping. There's no need to sacrifice quality for comfort, as sturdy Bondage Rope feels silky while resisting tearing or fraying. Pair it with an instructional book like Two Knotty Boys Showing you the Ropes, and you'll be a rope bondage expert in no time at all.






Babeland.com send me the Bondage Rope to try out and I thought it was a nice little mix up in the bedroom.  I like being tied up anyway, but it was nice to be able to be take this with us where ever we decided to go in the room instead of being bound to the bed (no pun intended) where I usually end up getting tied up.  If you're a beginner, you might want to try out this rope because it is nice and gentle on the skin.





You can see the very faint lines on my wrist in the picture.  I got these because I wanted to see how the ropes felt when being pulled against.  When I touched the rope, I didn't find it all that soft; however, as you can see from the faint lines, it does what the description says: it doesn't pull at your skin, it doesn't hurt like a normal rope would, and it is pretty comfortable.  

To see how comfortable the ropes would be, I told my boyfriend to slip the rope around my wrist (in a slip knot) and told him to pull as hard as he could until I told him to stop (when it became too uncomfortable).  Now, keep in mind that my guy is built.  As in, I can lift up to 500 lbs. built.  I know he was holding back some because he was afraid to hurt me, but he said he wasn't holding back.  Anyway, he tugged and pulled on the rope for a good minute or so and it actually didn't hurt like I would have thought it would have.  Now, yes, I will admit I have a pretty huge pain tolerance, but it really didn't bug me at all.  In the end, I told him he could stop pulling at the rope because it was starting to hurt, but he was pulling with all his might, so keep that in mind.  But, as you can see from the pictures, my wrist isn't red or irritated looking.




The rope is $18.00 and 25 feet long.









**I received this item in order to write a real and honest review.  I was not paid to paid to write this review.  All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.**

0 comments: