There was an error in this gadget
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Here are a few new Babeland.com deals for you

Here are a few deals and bits of info from Babeland.com that just came out of my inbox..


  • If you buy the Ina 2 from LELO, then you can get a FREE bottle (2.5 oz) of LELO Personal Moisturizer Lube.

Another bit of info from my inbox... Babeland sent an email showing a few mens toys for those of you who (like me) don't look too often at the mens toys.


Fleshlight Flight
$55

The new Fleshlight Flight is a more compact and discreet version of the original  Fleshlight.                                                                                                                                                                                         

Duet Cock Ring
$45

Boosty
$34 



Add some zing to your sex life - for both parties at once, believe it or not - with the vibrating Duet Cock Ring.








Give your backside a boost with Boosty, a comfortable, ultra pleasurable butt plug for those experienced in the art of anal play.











That's all I have for Babeland.com today.  If any of this information interested you, let me know down below in the comments section, that way I'll know if you guys want me to keep posting this information for you. 

0 comments: