There was an error in this gadget
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sexy Halloween Costumes

Become a goddess wearing sexy and erotic lingerie from EdenFantasys


I have always wanted to go to a Halloween party since it is one of my favorite holidays.  Unfortunately, I never had any friends that had any and I'm not much of a party person to go seek one out.  I'm hoping that one of these days I will get to go to a Halloween party, but that day is not going to be this year.  Even so, I love looking at Halloween costumes and I know that even when I'm not attending, others are.  So, I thought I would share some sexy Halloween costumes with you guys that I found at edenfantasys.com. Some of these outfits look more like costumes for the bedroom only, but others could be used for an actual outfit.

"Alice"


This one is $41.99 and you can find it here.















This one is $46.99 and it is the Fairy Tale Princess costume.  The apple she is holding comes with the outfit and works as a small bag. It should be just big enough to carry a cell phone, maybe some tampons if needed, lip stick, etc.
This is one of the costumes that I was saying is a bedroom costume and not a Halloween costume, but it is in the Halloween category, so I thought that I would show you what I meant by the bedroom costumes.

It is $16.99 if anyone is interested, and you can get it here.














I personally think the "Alice" costume is pretty cute, although as I am not a size 5, I probably couldn't pull it off very well.  If I did get it though, I would probably substitute the cute thigh highs that it comes with and wear black nylons, because I have thicker thighs and I would feel more comfortable covering them up a bit more.  Either way, I think it is pretty cute and Eden  has a lot of other cute outfits that you can check out here.

Leave me a comment below if you find another outfit at Eden Fantasys that you guys like!

0 comments: