There was an error in this gadget
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Review: Contour M Massager





I bought my Contour M months and months ago and I used to use it incredibly often.  After a while, like most things, I kind of forgot about it and I didn't use it very much.  Today I was going through my things and I found it, along with a lot of oils I forgot I had bought, and now all I can think about right now is using it again.

I bought my massager at edenfantasys.com for $25.  I ended up getting it from all the positive reviews (it is listed as Top 10 massager).





 The Contour M is made solely from ceramic and only comes in white.  It is 3" in both length and width, in height it is 2 1/4".  If need be it can be bleached, but I have only ever used soap and water on it since I only use oil on it.  It is hypo-allergenic, latex free, non-porous, and phthalates free. 

The box (which I use for storage) displays the three ways you can use the massager: (1) Single-Point, (2) Multi-Point, and Broad Strokes.










The Single-Point targets one smaller area and therefore puts more pressure on that small area.  I like to use it to help work out knots on the back.



 The Multi-Point allows all the nubs to rub the back, legs, etc.  It is the easiest way for me to hold the Contour when oil is involved (it makes the ceramic slippery).  I think it feels the best when rubbed in small circles.  



To get the Broad Strokes, turn the massager onto its back.  The smooth side feels really good for those long strokes up and down the sides of your spine.  It even better if before you use it you put it a class of hot water so that the massager is warm against your skin; it makes it that much more soothing.




I love this massager and I would fully recommend to anyone that likes giving/getting massages,  It's a easy way to show your loved one how much you appreciate them.


 


**I bought this product with my own money.  I was not paid to paid to write this review.  All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.**

0 comments: