Follow callmekayla on Twitter
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Friday, March 18, 2011

Review: Buzzlet


I love Good Vibes. They have an awesome selection of sex toys to chose from. Their site is clean and mellow, and I just like the customer service they provide. They are one of my top favorite online sex toy stores to frequent.


Good Vibes sent me a Buzzlet to review.  Buzzlets are rechargeable waterproof vibrators that have a nice little price tag of $80.  Not only are the vibes waterproof, but they are also Phthalates-Free and eco-friendly!


As you can see from the picture, Buzzlets come in 4 gorgeous colors: black, violet, pink, and frost.  My buzzlet is violet.   There is only one button to worry about with this little vibe. It controls on/off and the different vibration settings.  AND, something that I really appreciate, you can turn the Buzzlet off at any time no matter where you are in the setting cycle (just hold the button down for a few seconds and it stops buzzing!)   The charger (you can kind of see it in the picture) is the coolest design I have seen in quite some time.  The charger has a small post that sticks up and you simply have to lay your buzzlet on the device, making sure that the hole on the buzzlet surrounds the charger's post.  At first  I was unsure whether or not it was actually charging because I was a bit confused over the charger, but I figured it quickly enough and the toy was indeed charging. 

The Buzzlet is a pretty quiet toy, which I really liked about it.  You can definitely use it with others in the house and not worry about it being heard through the door (even on it's highest setting).  That said, the vibrations are pretty good too!  Not the strongest vibrations I have ever felt, but they are pretty strong, especially for the size of the toy.


OVERALL-- I like my Buzzlet!  It's quiet, rechargeable, has multiple settings and is super easy to use.




**GoodVibes.com sent me a Buzzlet free of charge in order to properly review the product.  My opinions are 100% my own unless otherwise stated.  I was not paid for posting this review.**

1 comments: