Follow callmekayla on Twitter
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Review: Pop Plug








Babeland is a great provider of sex toys. They offer a wide assortment for both males and females. From sexy clothing, to lubes, dildos and more, Babeland is sure to have it!




Babeland sent me a Pop Plug (butt plug) in the medium size to review.

Explore the myriad joys of anal play with the perfectly sized and shaped Pop Plugs! All three sizes of this pink butt plug (small, medium, and large) feature a narrow tip that graduates into a bulbous middle: perfect for that sought-after feeling of fullness. The narrow neck keeps the plug from popping out at an inopportune moment, and the ring on the end—aside from being adorable—makes removal a snap. And of course, these pliable silicone toys are boilable and body-friendly. If you’ve always wanted to try anal play, or if you’re looking for the next step up, what are you waiting for? Pop one in! description taken from here.



As you can see from the picture above, you can get the Pop Plugs in 3 sizes (which are all made with the same silicone material): small, medium and large.  Although you have to buy them separately.

Small: 1" x 1-4/5"                 $15.00
Medium: 1-1/4" x 2-1/2"      $18.00
Large: 1-1/2" x 2-1/2"          $21.00




I received my Pop Plug in the medium size.  Looking at the sizes, I figured the medium would be good, especially after reading one of the reviews on Babeland's website where one woman said that the small size was so tiny, she was afraid she would lose it up there.

When I got my plug in the mail however, I checked the box to make sure that the size medium had been sent to me and not the small by mistake.  Nope, they sent me the right size, it is just that tiny.  Now, I am not use to anal play, and yet I am here saying that this medium sized plug was TINY.

That said, I lightly lubed it up and put it in.  It popped in very easily and with no burning or otherwise uncomfortable sensations.  HOWEVER, to quote the website's description, "The narrow neck keeps the plug from popping out at an inopportune moment".  Well, guess what?  It popped out.  And with no warning that it would either.  One second it was in, the next it was out.

OVERALL--

I really cannot say too much about the plug because I didn't really like it, and being it had a fondness for popping out, I couldn't use it all that much.  Although I might have liked it more if it was the larger size (although I cannot say because I would then need to see how big the large plug actually is).


**I was not paid for this review.  I received a free product in order to write a real and honest review.  My opinions are 100% my own.**


1 comments:

Jessica ( frellathon ) said...

Ahh plugs I purchased one and that was ok but then I won one like a week later. Figures!!! I think I even won it here on your blog but anyway it's my fav plug I totally treat it like a stress ball squish squish squish squish ahhhhh lmao

I've heard that glass plugs are really good. Sorry your test plug didn't work out.