Follow callmekayla on Twitter
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Review: Sweet Sensations pajama set

I bought these pajamas from Eden Fantasys several months ago and I love them.  They are $28.99, which I thought was way too much for pjs, but I had a gift card my friend gave me so I decided to buy them.  They are worth the price!  I will admit I was sceptical that they would be of good quality, but they are and I love them.

These pjs are so silky soft that it feels like you are wearing nothing. They can be sexy if you want them to be (the picture will show you that) but I wear them as normal pajamas and they cover everything just fine.  And, even wearing them as non-provocative pjs, my boyfriend thought that I looked super sexy in them.  He said it was because of the silky material, how soft it was to the touch, and the pink piping that made them look so sexy.

I am thinking about buying another pair to give to my friend, but sadly at the moment they are out of stock (except for size small) so I will have to buy them later.  But, if you want to check them out, you can see them here.

1 comments:

Kristen said...

These are so cute! I am definitely going to get a pair of these. I hope my girlfriend thinks these are as sexy as your boyfriend does!