Follow callmekayla on Twitter
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Friday, January 28, 2011

Review: Pin Up Panties



Babeland is a great provider of sex toys. They offer a wide assortment for both males and females. From sexy clothing, to lubes, dildos and more, Babeland is sure to have it!




I was really excited to get my Pin Up Panties in the mail from Babeland after loving my Bombshell Panties from them so much.  I mean, look at them!  They are just so cute, feminine and sexy.



Unfortunately, I did not really care too much for this pair of panties made by the same manufacturer as the Bombshell Panties. Here is why...



Sizing

I received a large.  The panties come in only 2 sizes (small & large AKA one size fits all & plus size).  This pair of panties has a noticeable size difference from the other large pair of underwear I own from the manufacture (Bombshell Panties).  While the other large fit perfectly, these are smaller.  I have to wonder if it is the material, but either way, the size difference is obviously there, which makes wearing them somewhat uncomfortable.


Material

I have no issues with see-through or mesh panties.  In fact, I love them.  However, these panties do not allow a lot of give.  The black mesh ruffles look adorable, right?  Unfortunately, when on, the panties stretch to a degree that makes the panties look like they have huge gaps in between the tiny ruffles.  This does not look cute at all, and it definitely does not look sexy.  Also (and you can clearly see this for yourself in the picture above), there is a large seam going right through the middle of the panties right.  Now, because of the smaller size difference of these panties and because of the large seam laying right smack dab in the middle of the panties, the seam makes wearing the underware uncomfortable.  Why is it uncomfortable you are wondering?  Because the seam is rubbing and pressing against the woman's mound.  Also, when you take the panties off, there is a noticeable line on the skin where the seam was sitting.  Now, that is unattractive!  Not to mention, there was a slight tear (but still a noticeable tear none the less) right on that front seam.


Pricing

One pair of these panties are $26.  For all the issues I experienced with these, I wouldn't be happy paying even $10 for them.



**I received the item reviewed at no cost in order to write a real and honest review.  I was not paid for posting this.  All opinions are 100% my own unless otherwise stated.**

0 comments: