Follow callmekayla on Twitter
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Friday, January 28, 2011

Review: Wand Controller








Babeland is a great provider of sex toys. They offer a wide assortment for both males and females. From sexy clothing, to lubes, dildos and more, Babeland is sure to have it!




We didn't think it was possible to improve the Hitachi Magic Wand, but hook it up to the Wand Controller, and you've practically got a whole new toy! Fans of the super-powerful Hitachi have long sung its praises, while sometimes wishing for more than two settings ("low" and "high") — the Wand Controller converts the Hitachi to a variable-speed vibrator, so you can dial it all the way from low to "oh my god." As a bonus, the Wand Controller adds six feet of cord length to your Hitachi, so you're less bound to the electrical outlet than ever before. An absolute must-have for any Magic Wand aficionados, and a perfect add-on if you're considering joining the Hitachi fan club. description taken from here.






I LOVE my Hitachi Magic Wand!  If you don't know what the wand is, you can check out my review on it here.  The Hitachi comes on a 6 foot power cord, but I know a lot of people have issues with the cord being too short.  While it is not too short for me to use, I have been wanting an extension on it, which is why I was excited to be able to review the Wand Controller which helps to add an additional 6 feet of cord

The Wand Controller is $36.


Settings


There are 2 main settings (which can then be adjusted with the dial): Multifunction ON & Multifunction OFF. 

Multifunction ON-  You can use the dial with this setting.  However, the Hitachi's power has been cut in at least half when using this setting (even if you turn the dial all the way up!). 

Multifunction OFF- You cannot use the dial with this setting.  However, the Hitachi's power level is now back to normal.




Overall

Having the extra 6 feet of cord is great.  However, I don't like that the Multifunction ON setting cut the Hitachi's power in half though and that you cannot use the dial otherwise unless you use this half power setting.  Obviously, if I didn't want to use the Hitachi's power, then I would grab any old vibrator I have.  That said, I want to use that power, and having it cut back is a major draw back for me.  Personally, I think paying $36 for what is essentially just a power cord to allow for the 6 more feet is stupid.




**I received the item reviewed at no cost in order to write a real and honest review. I was not paid for posting this. All opinions are 100% my own unless otherwise stated.**

0 comments: