Follow callmekayla on Twitter
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Review: Babeland Organic Lube








Babeland is a great provider of sex toys. They offer a wide assortment for both males and females. From sexy clothing, to lubes, dildos and more, Babeland is sure to have it!



Organic sex products are relatively new in the sex world, however, because of people's 'need to go green', you can see a new array of green sex toys or products that are environmentally friendly sitting on the shelf. 

I have not tried any sex toys that are environmentally friendly, yet.  However, I do own some organic stimulative lube prior to doing this review.  The review today, though will be on the Babeland Naturals Organic Lube in "Naked" that Babeland has been nice enough to send to me.

Now, the Babeland website states that the lube is infused "with a subtle hint of lemon and vanilla", and I have to say, the lube does smell very nice.  I don't really smell much lemon, more of a subtle clean/fresh vanilla like scent.  However, I'm thinking that the fresh smell might be coming from the lemon.  Either way, this stuff smells good. : )

The lube comes in 2 sizes, one being 4 ounces (what I received) and the other not being listed on the site..
The 4 oz. bottle is $12 and the "Naked Lubette" is only $1.  A great price if you want to just try the lube out before you buy a whole bottle.  However, I like the lube, so I would buy the whole bottle myself.

This is a water-based lubricant, which means it is safe for any kind of toy to be used with (silicone included).  The ingrediants (copy and pasted from the Babeland website) are as follows:  Deionized Water, Agar, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Xanthan Gum, Vegetable Glycerin, Glucose, Lactoperoxidase, Glucose Oxidase, Benzoic Acid, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon), Vanilla Planifola Fruit.

I thought the lube was a nice consistentcy, a tad on the runny side though.  But, I did find it lasted quite a while, just as long as most other water-based lubes do. 


**I did not get paid for this post.  I received the product free of charge in exchange for writing my honest review.  All opinions are 100% my own unless otherwise stated.**

0 comments: