Follow callmekayla on Twitter
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Review: Blue Venus Waterproof Vibrator


I love Good Vibes.  They have an awesome selection of sex toys to chose from.  Their site is clean and mellow, and I just like the customer service they provide.  They are one of my top favorite online sex toy stores to frequent.

I received the Blue Venus Waterproof Vibrator to review from Good Vibes.  It is a beautiful blue vibe that has two different ways to buzz against a woman's clitoris (this is the main purpose of the vibe).  You can use the small point for very direct clitoral stimulation or nestle the clit-shaped oval into the perfect pleasurable position. 

The vibe has a velvety soft feel to it though it does possess slight curves on the overall shaft of the toy.  2 AA batteries are needed to power this little guy and they do not come with the toy when you purchase it.  The Blue Venus is made of hard plastic, so any lube should be able to work just fine with it.  The vibe is 6 1/2 inches long by 1 1/4 inches.

Cleaning the Blue Venus is very simple, you can either use a mild soap and warm water or a toy cleaner.  You can read my review on Babeland's Toy Cleaner here.  Or, you can always slip a condom over the toy to insure that it stays clean during use and play.

The Blue Venus is $20.00 plus shipping and handling.


**I received a free vibe in order to write a real review.  I did not get paid for posting this.  All opinions are my own unless otherwise stated.**


 


0 comments: