Follow callmekayla on Twitter
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Review: Babeland Toy Cleaner







I love the Babeland web site.  It is so clean and user-friendly.  Their shipping is fast and discreet, which is always a big plus when shopping for sex toys too!

Babeland sent me a bottle of their sex toy cleaner, which I was very excited to get.  As a reviewer and user of sex toys, toy cleaner is a smart thing to keep handy.  You can use the average soap and water to clean off your toys (before and after use) but there is always the chance that your soap and water just aren't getting rid of the bacteria. 

Keeping your toys shiny and new looking just got simpler thanks to the convenience of Babeland Toy Cleaner. Simply remove the batteries from or unplug your toy, spray it with cleaner, then rinse with cold water, and sleep easy; the cleaner inhibits bacterial growth keeping your toy fresh. Available in two sizes. description taken from here.

The cleaner makes cleaning your toys quick and really simple, just spray it on and rinse it off with some cold water and wa-lah! : )  The first thing I noticed about the cleaner is that it has no cap/lid.  So, I wouldn't recommend storing it on it's side just in case it decides to leak.  The second thing I noticed is that it smells wonderful!  A nice light and clean smell that I just want to spritz all around the house. : )

You can buy your own bottle of toy cleaner here.  For a 1 oz. bottle, you pay $5 or for a 6 oz. bottle, $10.

**I recieved a bottle of Babeland Toy Cleaner free of charge in exchange for a review on the Never Too Shy Reviews site.  I did not get paid for this review.  For any other questions, you can visit the Disclaimer page.**

1 comments:

Jessica ( frellathon ) said...

I really should get a toy cleaner. My toys are good to me so I should be good to them. I love that it smells good.