Follow callmekayla on Twitter
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Review: Fancy Me Kit


 I love shopping the Good Vibes web store. They have an awesome assortment of vibrators, dildos, and male sex toys to chose from. Plus, when you sign up for their newsletter at the top portion of the left hand corner, you automatically get $5 off your next purchase!


I was super excited to be able to review Good Vibes' Fancy Me Sampler Kit.  The kit comes in an absolutely adorable, gift friendly bag that is a think see-through caramel colored mesh material with gorgeous white feathers topping the bag.  Drawstrings tie the pouch together and a lovely silk ribbon acts as a handle for the pouch. 

The kit comes with one 1oz. Rub Me Massage Bar, one 2oz. Knead Me Massage Lotion, one 2 oz. Touch Me Massage Oil, one 2oz. Soothe Me Bubble Bath, and one 2oz. Ignite Me Massage Candle.

You can purchase the kit here in 4 different scents, French Vanilla, English Lavender, Morning Dew, and Pomegranate Mint. 

I received the kit in French Vanilla to review.  Let me start by saying that I just LOVE the smell of vanilla.  I think it is so clean, feminine and relaxing smelling.

Indulge in some amorous aromatherapy with Good Vibrations all-natural bath and body line. Soak away your stress with Soothe Me Bubble Bath, emerge feeling relaxed, refreshed and rejuvenated. Nourish your skin with Vitamin E and the herbal extracts in our Touch Me Massage Oil, or choose the silky-smooth formula of Knead Me Massage Lotion. In the mood for something different? Try Rub Me, a concentrated massage bar made with creamy cocoa and Shea butters that melt on contact with warm skin. Really want to heat things up? Light an Ignite Me massage candle, blow out the flame and drizzle the low-temperature melted soy wax on your partner, who may get hot, but won’t get burned! Whether you fancy a soothing soak or sensuous massage, we’ve got the “Me” for you.  description taken from here.



I have used the massage candles before, and I love them.  I think they feel so good!  The nice little trickle of heat makes you jump at first contact, but feels awesome to your nerve endings.  The wax of the candle allows for a smooth glide across the skin, yet the wax doesn't dry up like a lotion does, but stays on for a longer massage.

I thought that the kit smelled amazing, definitely my favorite kit by far that I  have tried as far as smells go.  The kit is $36 no matter what scent you get, and is perfect for gift giving, personal use, or for a surprise for your partner.  The kit is small enough to hide easily in order to take along with you to surprise your lover on a vacation, romanctic retreat or on your honeymoon.

I really love this kit, and I already have ideas of who I might be buying more of these for.  I think they are just the perfect little gift since they are already so adorably wrapped up and have such a nice variety.  No matter if they are single or not, I think anyone can use this kit, if nothing but for a little relaxing "me" time.



**I did not get paid for this post.  I recieved a free Fancy Me Sampler Kit in order to write a real and honest review.  All opinions are 100% mine unless otherwise stated.**

0 comments: