Follow callmekayla on Twitter
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Review: Single Clit Lick Ring





I really like shopping the Eden Fantasys site. They have a nice wide range of products, and not all of them sex toys. They also have lingerie, board games to heat up the moment, and, cute little bath sets with lotions and massage oils. Their site is clean and user friendly, which is a great thing, because who likes to turn red from embarrassment when shopping?? Not me, that's for sure. But, even on their sexual products, like the DVDs and dildos, the site manages to still look clean and pretty, allowing me to avoid the blushing.





Enjoy a little down under action with this self-adjustable ring vibrator and textured tongue sleeve. The easy-to-use ring is made with hard plastic for durability and features an adjustable finger portion to accommodate most sizes. Shaped like a mini-tongue, this soft sleeve is made from non-toxic and phthalate free Loveclone RX™ material for safe and healthy use as you play. The sleeve starts out with a pointed tip that tapers into a larger angled body and is covered in raised nubs for extra fun. Though it's designed for clitoral attention, this sleeve and ring can be used on any erogenous zone you choose for even more delightful sensations. An innocuous ridged dial within the ring controls the powerful vibration with a simple on and off switch. Batteries included. description taken from here.




The Single Clit Lick Ring is $21.99 and comes with batteries (watch batteries).  I want to point this out- the Loveclone RX material should ONLY be used with water-based lube, don't use anything else with this material.

It is hypo-allergenic, latex free, and phthalates free.


So, what did I think of the ring?

It is NOT worth the money in my opinion.  The vibrations were very weak and the texture couldn't even be felt.  The design of it was a bit awkward to me, it just felt odd to hold, to find a comfortable positioning with it.  I was not at all impressed.  I have tried to use it once and tossed it aside and never have picked it up again.  I italicized 'tried' because after a little while, I gave up all hopes on this toy being any good and went along my merry way.  I honestly would not pay $5 for this toy: (1) it would be a waste of my 5 bucks and (2) I would have a toy that I would never use and not know what to do with because of this.

I really don't know what else to say.  I didn't like this toy and I would not recommend it.





**I received this item in order to write a real and honest review.  I was not paid to paid to write this review.  All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.**

0 comments: