Follow callmekayla on Twitter
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Review: Pin-Up Vibe and Bombshell Balm


Babeland is a great provider of sex toys. They offer a wide assortment for both males and females. From sexy clothing, to lubes, dildos and more, Babeland is sure to have it!








 Cheeky, sexy, adorable, and orgasmic: the Pin-Up Vibe + Bombshell Balm is a perfect gift for the femme fatale on your shopping list. Each discreet collectible tin features a sassy pin-up, promising a good time for whomever gets to the treasure inside first. There, you'll find a splash-proof, three-speed bullet vibrator (with an extra N battery) and some tingle-inducing Bombshell Balm, both coming together to create a party for her clit. description taken from here.








There are two colors, red & silver.  The vibe is $30.00, but the vibe in the color red is now on sale for $24.99!


As soon as I saw the case, I fell in love with it.  It is so adorable!  There are 3 different cases that you can get, but the one in the picture is the one I received. 

I have never been huge on bullet vibes.  They never seemed to have enough power to them.  However, this one is awesome; I just love it.  The bullet alone is great, but when you pair with the bombshell balm, it gets even better.  The balm comes in the cute little tin pictured above.  It has a nice minty scent, and feels cool with you put it on.  It makes you feel extra sensitive.

Storage is the easiest thing in the world.  The size of the tin (I keep it stored in the container) is convenient to fit anywhere.  And, even if I want to keep the vibe, or the balm, out and on hand, they are small enough to put anywhere. 

Bottom line: I love this!   The Pin-Up is my new favorite little buddy. 

 





**I received this item in order to write a real and honest review.  I was not paid to paid to write this review.  All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.**

0 comments: