Follow callmekayla on Twitter
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

50% off purchase, FREE shipping & FREE gifts!!!

Yes, you just read the title of this post correctly. 

At Adamandeve.com you can RIGHT NOW get 50% off MOST items in their store (I tried this with both expensive items and some batteries on sale priced at $2.99 and it worked).

AND FREE standard ground shipping

PLUS FREE gifts!  You will get 3 Adult DVDS- Bree's Xxx Triple Feature (a pack of 3 DVDs featuring the chick called Bree) AND a mystery gift.  And, before you ask, I have no clue what the gift is. 

I am not sure how long the offer will last, but I know it has been going on for at least 3 weeks now, so I'm not holdiong my breath that it will last too much longer.

CODE TO USE TO GET THIS OFFER: "friday"


You can pay with credit cards or PayPal at Adam and Eve.com

I hope you guys can use this before the offer goes bad!  I just tried it moments ago, so I know for a fact it IS working.

Happy shopping!! ; )

0 comments: