Follow callmekayla on Twitter
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Review: Sensuous

**This is not sponsored.  I did not get paid.  I bought this item myself.**


I purchased a bottle of massage oil from Eden Fantasys a month or so ago.  It was catagorized as lube, and that is why I bought it.  However, it is actually massage oil.

Sensuous smells SO amazing!!  The scent/flavor is "Passion flower" but it smells like a vanilla-y tropical forest of Yum.  Yes, that is how I am going to describe it.

The texture is great.  Not at all sticky.  Very smooth and does not stain.  Isn't greasy either.  This is just really great.

You can buy your own bottle here for only $6!

The oil lasts a pretty long time too and you don't need all that much either.

0 comments: