Follow callmekayla on Twitter
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Review: Nipplettes Vibrating Clamps







Babeland is a great provider of sex toys. They offer a wide assortment for both males and females. From sexy clothing, to lubes, dildos and more, Babeland is sure to have it!

Babeland has allowed me to review their Nipplette Vibrating Clamps.  These are my first pair of nipple clamps so I was excited to try something new.  However, I was pretty disappointed.


The clamps are very smooth and have a nice silky texture to them.  And, while the texture is nice to the touch, it doesn't allow the clamps to actually stay on, vibrating or not.  The clamps are adjustable, but they only get bigger (looser) not smaller (tighter).  Personally, I'm not sure why anyone would want clamps to get any looser than the first (normal) setting anyways because they are already very loose, not doing much of anything.

I do like the pink color very much, I think it is very pretty.  The packaging was nice and batteries did come with the clamps.  Each clamp takes 3 batteries and the product came with 12 batteries. (They are the watch sized batteries.)  And, the Nipplettes are waterproof.

I'm not sure if I maybe just received a faulty product, or perhaps they all do this, I'm not sure, but the on/off button did not work at all.  As soon as I put 1 battery in, a (low) noisy (rattling sounding) vibration started, picking up (a bit) of intensity with each battery I added.  When I screwed the  lid on, they kept vibrating, and when I pushed the on/off button (even holding it down) it kept vibrating.  On both of the clamps this happened.  The only way I could turn them off was to remove all of the batteries.  For a $36 toy, I think this is awful that the switch would not work on either clamp, which makes me wonder if the toy was faulty or if they all do this.  That said, I do not feel the vibrations were strong enough anyway.

On the clamp itself, they do not get tight enough.  They do not get tight enough to stay on and they do not get tight enough to do anything (at least for me).  Because of this, I'm thinking next time I will end up trying Babeland's Crocodile Clamps or Clover Clamps (which are both a lot cheaper as well).

Being I did not care for the Nipplettes on my nipples, I decided to try them on my labia as a Babeland reviewer mentioned they did in one of their reviews.  It was slightly better as they were a bit tighter there, however, again, they were just not tight enough to do anything for me.




**I did not get paid for this post.  All opinions are my own unless otherwise stated.  I received the mentioned product free of charge in exchange for the review.**