Follow callmekayla on Twitter
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

EdenFantasys

Support Breast Cancer Awareness - Enter to Win $500 Prize


This month EdenFantasys is bringing Breast Cancer Awareness reminders to all.  As you can see above, you can click the banner and enter to win $500 prize!  (I would really like to win that, wouldn't you? So go click your little hearts out!) 

EdenFantasys is one of my absolute favorite places to shop for my toys.  They have just about everything I could want to shop for.  They have a variety of vibrators to choose from, lots of hot lingerie outfits, and some fleshlight goodies (and more) for the boys too.

Right now they have so many cute sexy Halloween costumes available too!  EF has 147 products listed under their Halloween outfit category. I think it’s safe to say that everyone can find something they adore out of that huge selection of sexy costumes. I just checked out their outfits and they have gangster costumes, maids, school girls, sexy vampires, flappers and a whole lot more.

I’m pretty sure I posted about this a while back, but because it is still available, I want to mention it again: with every order from EdenFantasys you get to choose a free gift. NOTE: after you have your goodies in your cart, you have to go to the main page of EF and click at the top “Free Gift, get it here!” (it’s right next to the site’s search box). You have to pick and click your free gift and then check out and presto, you have a free gift coming your way! I really wanted to mention the free gift right now though because you can get a free EdenFantasys’ t-shirt ($15 value) with any order (doesn’t matter how much you spend, you always get that free gift!).

I have one of the shirts and I love it, it is so comfy and cute.  Just think, while you’re ordering that hot little Halloween number, you can be picking up a free shirt too.  ; )

0 comments: