Follow callmekayla on Twitter
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Review: Novelty Oral Sex Candy







Babeland is a great provider of sex toys. They offer a wide assortment for both males and females. From sexy clothing, to lubes, dildos and more, Babeland is sure to have it!



Remember that childhood candy that pops and crackles in your mouth? Our Novelty Oral Sex Candy is just like that, and leaves the same delightfully sweet taste in your mouth. Use it to fill a piƱata, break the ice with a date, or hand out at a bachelorette party; while we don't recommend using this product during oral sex due to the high sugar content, it makes a fun party favor or post-oral-sex palate cleanser, so to speak. Assorted flavors, including Cherry, Apple, and Strawberry. description taken from here.







Nurition Facts

69 calories per package, 0 calories from fat
no trans fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium, dietary fiber, protein
total carbohydrate 17g

Ingredients:  sugar, corn syrup, citric acid, lactic acid, lactose

Artificial Colors: FD&C Yellow No. 5, Blue No. 1



Each package is 1 oz. and the candy is $2.  The Oral Sex Candy pops just like pop-rocks, except the 'pop' is a little more down played.  The flavor is pretty down played too.   I received the flavors strawberry and apple, and they were equally gross.  The first taste of the strawberry wasn't too bad, but I had the spit the next mouthful out.  The apple candy I spit out right away. 

They are definitely not good to my palette.  Even thought it is only $2 I wouldn't waste my money on this.



**I received this item in order to write a real and honest review.  I was not paid to paid to write this review.  All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.**

1 comments:

Jessica ( frellathon ) said...

I read the same thing in another review. It sounds like it's flavored sugar, probably better to stick with pop rocks.