Follow callmekayla on Twitter
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Review: Honi Vibe







Babeland is a great provider of sex toys. They offer a wide assortment for both males and females. From sexy clothing, to lubes, dildos and more, Babeland is sure to have it!






Classic, simple, and built for pleasure: the Honi vibe from Lelo's Picobong line is a must-have in any toy chest. Hold it against the clit, perineum, balls, nipples... anywhere you put it, Honi feels perfect. And the attached loop means you can insert Honi vaginally with a little lube, and pull it out without a problem. (Not recommended for anal use.) If you're looking for an affordable, versatile vibrator to either start your collection or round it out, Honi's the one for you. Waterproof up to three feet.


This product has a one-year warranty against breakage or defects.
Description taken from here.



 
 
 
The Honi comes is 2 very nice colors.  The first is the one you see in the picture, and the other is a gorgeous blue.  The vibe is about 3 inches long and about 1 inch wide.  It is made out of silicone and ABS.  It is $34 and takes one AAA battery which doesn't come with the toy. 

The one thing that is not listed in the description that I wish they would have, is that this toy is silent.  This is not an exaggeration in any way.  When it is on the highest setting, you cannot hear it until you bring it up to your ear, and even then it is a very quite buzz.  It is so silent, that if you had someone sitting right next to you, if you turned the toy on, they would not be able to hear a thing.  I kid you not.

I did have a problem figuring out how to turn the Honi on.  Usually it is a no-brainer, but I actually had to read the directions.  It says to hold down the + symbol to turn it on, and the - symbol to turn it off.  I couldn't find the buttons and I was panicking, thinking that maybe there was a small remote or something that I had thrown away on accident.  After looking over the toy, searching for these hidden buttons, I found them (because the instructions don't have a diagram showing you where the buttons are, which they really should for dummies like me).  On the side of the toy says "Pico Bong".  In the circle of the "P" is the - button and on the inside of the "B" is the + button.  Once I found the buttons, it was smooth sailing.

The Honi only has the 2 buttons, which control all of the settings.  There is a good number of settings, which differs the patterns of the vibrations.  You can have a pattern or a regular vibration.  To change the setting, you just have to hold the + button down until the setting changes, which takes about 2 seconds.

I thought the vibrations were good considering the AAA battery, the size of the toy and the silence that emancipated from the toy.  The vibrations are not what I would label as strong, but they give a good teasing and I enjoyed using it.




**I received this item in order to write a real and honest review.  I was not paid to paid to write this review.  All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.**

0 comments: