Follow callmekayla on Twitter
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Review: Galaxy G

I love Good Vibes. They have an awesome selection of sex toys to chose from. Their site is clean and mellow, and I just like the customer service they provide. They are one of my top favorite online sex toy stores to frequent.



Discover the galactic greatness of the Galaxy G-spot stimulator. Designed for solo or partner play, either end can be used to stroke the G-spot with varying degrees of pressure. Made of easy-to-clean acrylic, the Galaxy includes pleasure balls for out-of-this-world sensation. description taken from here.


9 ½” x 1 3/8”


Acrylic is pretty much indestructible, but it can scratch.  It's non-porous and can be cleaned with soap and water or a sex toy cleaner.  You can use water or silicone lubes with it.
 
 

 









**I received this item in order to write a real and honest review.  I was not paid to paid to write this review.  All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.**

0 comments: