Follow callmekayla on Twitter
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Friday, November 4, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide









I love Babeland's Holiday Gift Guides!  I used the guide last year when I wanted to get myself a little Christmas gift. 

I like the Babeland guide because you can look at the toys by price range.  It's pretty cool that they also have a page on how to choose a sex toy gift.  Some of us can be a little clueless at times, so this always helps out.  I have to show you this one gift idea that I thought was so adorable and super sneaky...




The Santa Duckie is $28 and these ducks rule.  I'll be posting a review on my own duckie soon.


Isn't it cute?  I love that you can hang it up on the tree. : )








But, since I already have my own Duckie, I won't be getting the Santa one for myself for Christmas.  I am thinking about getting myself the Fasinator Throes Blanket though.  I've been wanting one of these for a while, and I think this one has a pretty good price tag attached to it.

The blanket is something I can toss down anywhere so I don't have to worry about anything getting wet or messy.  These blankets are the coolest!  I've tried towels before, and they soaked through, but these blankets are water-resistant inner and keeps moisture from soaking through.  It's only $90, which sounds like a lot, but some of the other ones I've looked at are more, so I thought this pretty good. 

It's 4' x 5' and is machine washable, which I love. 


But, yeah, I just wanted to let y'all know about the Babeland's Holiday Gift Guide, because I do so love to use it : )


**I received this item in order to write a real and honest review.  I was not paid to paid to write this review.  All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.**

0 comments: