Follow callmekayla on Twitter
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Monday, November 21, 2011

New Goodies @ Eden Fantasys!

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store



Besides sex toys, EdenFantasys now has makeup, holiday outfits and  club wear, and body products (like shaving creams, body wash, etc.)

I am really excited to try out their makeup (I love makeup way too much).  They have bronzers, eye shadows, blush, lip tints and more.

I really want to get the Get Flushed lip and cheek tint.  I love products like these.  I don't use them on my cheeks, but I love using them for my lips to give that flushed-but-not-overly-red look.  Sadly, they were out of stock, so I'll have to catch them later, but I will be getting my paws on them.  The tint is $14 by the way.

Eden also has new lotions and creams… Whipped Body Cream, scrubs, lotions and creams, shaving creams, and my absolute favorite (and soon to be an x-mas gift to self) is the plane friendly travel kit which has body creams, hand lotions, and bath and shower “froths”.


The holiday outfits are sexy little numbers, like this one, and they have way too many to choose from.  I was checking them out and building up a list of ones I love. My list is too long to be good for me (or for my wallet).

0 comments: