Follow callmekayla on Twitter
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Monday, November 21, 2011

Review: Silicone Babelube








Babeland is a great provider of sex toys. They offer a wide assortment for both males and females. From sexy clothing, to lubes, dildos and more, Babeland is sure to have it!



The lube is $22 for a one size only bottle of 100ml.

We love silicone lubricant for its incredible lasting power and slickness, and you'll love BabeLube Silicone for the same reasons. We challenge you to make this lube dry up — seriously, it just won't happen. High-grade, body-safe silicone lasts and lasts; a little bit goes a long way, and when you're done, just wash it off with a little soap and water. Try adding a few drops of Babelube Silicone to your regular lube to add staying power; you can even use it as a shaving creme, massage lotion, or defrizzer for hair! Is there anything BabeLube Silicone can't do? Vegan and gluten-free; not compatible with silicone toys. description taken from here.    (I also heard that you can use it as an eye-makeup remover, but I am not saying that as a fact and have not tried it.)




First thing first:  You can NOT use silicone lubes with silicone toys.  It will eat at your toys, make them sticky and start to disintegrate over time. 


The Silicone Babelubes last a lot longer than other lubricants (silicone lubes in general do) and come off easily with soap and water.  It isn't sticky either which is great since I don't feel icky from it after use.  The only issue I can say I have is that I have a good number of silicone based toys, so I can only use the lube with few of my toys.  But, besides that, I love it.

The Silicone Babelube is same formula as Pjur Silicone Lubricant, certified for health and safety with vigorous testing, at a lower price! ($2 cheaper)






**I received this item in order to write a real and honest review.  I was not paid to paid to write this review.  All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.**

0 comments: