Follow callmekayla on Twitter
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Monday, November 21, 2011

Review: I Rub My Duckie








Babeland is a great provider of sex toys. They offer a wide assortment for both males and females. From sexy clothing, to lubes, dildos and more, Babeland is sure to have it!





As soon as I heard of I Rub My Duckie, I immediately thought of the old childhood song from Sesame Street...

"Rubber Duckie, you're the one.  You make bath time lots of fun.  Rubber Duckie, you're my very best friend it's true"





Why won't Ernie get out of the bath? He's got the I Rub My Duckie vibrator! This floating friend's got more than just sweet blue eyes and an irresistible smile. Give Duckie a squeeze and suddenly you've got a vibrating pleasure pal who makes bath time lots more fun. Round head, pointed tail and nubby beak offer a variety of contact textures to choose from. Waterproof Duckie's vibrations are nearly silent, too, so he's discreet as he is adorable. Made of latex-free and phthalate-free PVC. Now has three modes of vibration!  description taken from here.








 
The cute little duck is $25.  I haven't had a "real" rubber duckie in a very very long time, so I couldn't tell you if the sizes are comparable, but the I Rub My Duckie is 5" x 3" and it obviously weighs a bit more than the child's toy because of the battery compartment.

The vibe takes 2 AA batteries, which are included in case you ran out ;)

I thought the vibrations were reasonable, and certainly strong enough to get me off.  And, even on the strongest setting, I don't need to worry about anyone wondering what the noise is all about.  (This is perfect if you have a roommate!  Completely discreet and silent!  Just make sure you don't leave it in the bathroom in case they want to toss it in the bath with them.)

The button is on the back of the duck, which you can't see, but will find easily.  The vibrations come from both the head and tail, but the tail end definitely has the stronger vibrations.


I love my Duckie.  They make cute gifts too, especially this little duck who is decked out in his Santa gear, and even comes in his own clear ornament.  (The Santa Duck is a bit smaller so that it doesn't weigh down the tree branches, and is $28.)












 








**I received this item in order to write a real and honest review.  I was not paid to paid to write this review.  All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.**

0 comments: