Follow callmekayla on Twitter
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Review: Advanced clitoral pump






 I bought my Advanced Clitoral Pump on edenfantasys.com for $21.  I had a pump a few years ago and I really enjoyed it except for the fact that it had 3 suctions on it (all had to be used in order for any suction.  There were two suctions, one for each nipple, and the third was for the clitoris.  It was much too hard to use on my own so I was excited to get this pump in the mail.  It is listed as top 10 in clitoral stimulators but I have no clue how it got that title because I think it sucks in all the wrong ways.  

 The pump has two functions: sucking and vibrating.  The picture below shows the button that operates the vibration.



 The shaft of the pump is made of plastic and the rubber is made out of TPR (a rubber polymer blend) and should be cleaned with soap and warm water or an antibacterial toy cleaner.  The heart shaped button you see below is used to release the air/suction.  To gain suction, all you have to do is squeeze and let go of the pump, just as if it were a manual blood pressure cuff.

 

 It comes with two attachments, which you can see from the pictures below.






 These attachments slip onto/into the slot/hole of the sucker. 



 I  read reviews on this toy before I bought it and some said it was a great pump, others said it was bad, and one person gave a tip.  She said to get a better suction, leave the attachments off and there is a better "grip" the pump offers.  I tried the attachments and without and either way this thing sucks, in all the wrong ways.

 The pump is hypo-allergenic, latex free, and phthalates free.  The vibration is powered by 2 AAA batteries.
 








**I bought this item with my own money.  I was not paid to paid to write this review.  All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.**

0 comments: