Follow callmekayla on Twitter
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Review: Wet Fun Flavors 4-in-1 Lube






 Quite a few months back I bought the Wet 4-in-1 lube (this is a different one from the one I am reviewing right now) and I loved it.  It tasted amazing (I bought the Tropical Punch) and it gave a warming sensation.  It also leave my tongue a little numb, but it wasn't too bad.  I wanted to try some different flavors but I didn't want to spend $15 to try them.  This is why I ended up buying the Wet Fun Flavors lube.

I bought the Wet Fun Flavors 4-in-1 in cherry and watermelon, which both tasted amazing.  They are 1.5 oz. each, suger-free and also have a warming sensation.  L-Arginine free and Petro-chemicals free. Water based.  They are $7.99 each.

I have to say it again, these taste AMAZING.  They do not taste like some artifical junk that others try to sell us.  These really do taste good.  And, your partner will love that you love the taste too. ; )

The bottle has a spout top to help keep things a little cleaner.  I like it because if my hands are slippery I don't have to worry about trying to open a cap, dropping it and spilling everywhere.  It is an easy to open, push down a button bottle that I don't have to worry about making a huge mess.



The lube lasts a long time, and if you wanted, I have read other people's reviews that say you can also use it as a massage oil.  This would be nice since it offers the warming/tingling sensation. 

I am so happy that I bought these. especially since these flavors are also available in the big bottle (10.7 oz).  The large bottle has the same spout top.




**I bought this product with my own money.  I was not paid to paid to write this review.  All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.**

0 comments: