Follow callmekayla on Twitter
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Review: Advanced Smart Cleaner Misting Toy Sanitizer





 1oz is $3.99 The 1 oz is a good travel size.
4oz is $6.99 This is a better deal.

 The cleaner is odor free, which I am so happy about.  Some cleaners attempt to smell "good," with not so great floral mistakes and other sweet smelling no-nos.  My toys are nice and clean afterward and I love the fact, since it is water based, it can be used on any and all of my toys.

I only have to use just a few squirts/sprays to clean most of my toys.  If my toys have grooves or any difficult textures, then I have to use one or two more while I scrub it clean.  For larger toys I only use about three to four sprays.  That being said, this will last me quite a while (I bought the 4 oz).

This is a water based lube and is Glycerin free, Hypoallergenic, L-Arginine free, Paraben free and Petro-chemicals free. 

Ingredients:
Triclosan, Disodium Cacoamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfates, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Purified water.
(Triclosan is an anti-bacterial agent to keep the toys clean and free of germs.)



**I bought this item with my own money.  I was not paid to paid to write this review.  All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.**

0 comments: