Follow callmekayla on Twitter
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Friday, May 31, 2013

Review: Wet 4-in-1 Lube


I bought my Wet Fun Flavors 4-in-1 in Tropical Fruit a year ago from EdenFantasys.com and I still have the bottle sitting in my man's bed side drawer, and not for lack of use.  This is hands down the best tasting lube I have ever tried and it smells as good as it tastes.  It does not taste like some artificial junk that some other products might taste like.  It is $13 and worth it, I am definitely going to continue buying this product (and the flavor).   The bottle is 10.7 oz. This is a water-based lube.

So, why is it called 4-in-1?  Because you can use it as a massage oil, for oral, or to use as a lube, and warming lube.  Wet 4-in-1 gives off a great tingling sensation but it also leaves my tongue and throat a little numb.  The numbing is not too bad, it was more of an amusement than a nuisance to me.  Not only do I like using it as a lube, but it feels wonderful using it as a massage oil as it gave a warming sensation.  

How the product works as a...

Massage oil: Goes on smooth but does not absorb into the skin.  It is not sticky or greasy, it simply feels like a slightly thicker massage oil, it is not runny.  After you are done using it make sure to either use a wash cloth to wipe the oil off or jump into the shower to scrub the area clean.  Gives a great warming and tingling sensation.

Oral: Tastes AMAZING! As I stated above, it does leave my tongue and throat a bit numb, but it really isn't a hindrance. It actually stays on for a good bit too, it probably takes me a good 8-12 minutes to lick off all the flavoring.

Lube: As a lube, you do not need to re-apply this often.  In my experience, the lube has lasted a good 45 minutes to an hour.  Once again, it is not sticky, runny, greasy, or overly thick.



The bottle has a spout top to help keep things a little cleaner.  I like it because if my hands are slippery I don't have to worry about trying to open a cap, dropping it and spilling everywhere.  It is an easy to open, push down a button bottle that I don't have to worry about making a huge mess.

Flavors available:

Watermelon
Cherry
Tropical Fruit
Passion Fruit

Ingredients:

Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Glycerin, PEG, Flavor, Carboxymethyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Benzoate, Aspartame, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Dimethicone Copolyol, Methylparaben, Imidizolidinyl Urea

 L-Arginine free / Petro-chemicals free

0 comments: