Follow callmekayla on Twitter
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Review: Crazy Girl Lip Balm

Before I start the review I would like to say that no, this is not an adult product, it is simply a lip balm/chap stick.  You can give this to anyone of any age, although, I do not think guys would like a chap stick that says Crazy Girl...  Everyone gets chapped lips, both from normal circumstances and sometimes other factors come into play as well.  OK, on to the review!

The Crazy Girl chap stick is $6.99 at edenfantasys.com which I know is pretty steep for a tube of chap stick.  It is manufactured by Classic Erotica and I have listed the ingredients below:
Ingredients:
Octinoxate (7%), Oxybenzone (4%), Vitamine E, Aloe Vera OTHER INGREDIENTS?  There is a number listed on the chap stick to call if you want the complete list of ingredients.
 
It smells a bit sweet and leaves your lips feeling as averagely smooth and moisturized as any regular chap stick.  It does leave a somewhat waxy feeling on your lips before it absorbs, it did not bother me that much but I know a lot of people that would not like that feeling.  Plus side?  It has SPF 15.  Although, most chap sticks have SPF now a days...


Would I buy it again? No.  It is too expensive for a regular tube of chap stick.  I'll stick to my EOS lip balm thank you very much. 



0 comments: