Follow callmekayla on Twitter
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Friday, June 7, 2013

Review: Tickle Her Pink clitoral pleasure gel






I bought a bottle of Tickle Her Pink a couple of weeks back when Eden Fantasys did not have my favorite gel in stock.  I decided to try something new rather than wait who knows how long to get it back in stock.  This particular bottle was $12 so I decided to give this one a try.  It is water based and the taste (the only one offered) is Orange / Peppermint.  It sounds like a funky combination but you can't taste much of anything and what you do taste is mint.  It does have a slight minty smell, but that is about it. 

It is a cooling gel that is thin in consistency and does not get sticky.  I did have to re-apply it multiple times and, even with re-application, the gel did not do much for me.  I have tried several gels and arousal lubes in the past and this is one I would not buy again even if it went on sale for $1.

I can barely feel any tingling sensation.  All I can feel is a low/mild cooling effect which is less effective than a lube (because at least I do not have to re-apply lube as often).  I did not care for the Tickle Her Pink at all.

On the plus side, the bottle does not leak and can stand up in your drawer/toy box to save room for your other goodies.


Ingredients: 

Hamamelisdacea hamamelis virginiana L, Propylene Glycol, Arginine, Ornithine, Turnera Diffusa Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange Fruit Extract), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice


0 comments: