Follow callmekayla on Twitter
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Review: Hearts Leather Whip (flogger)






I bought my Hearts Leather Whip from Eden Fantasys a little over 2 years ago.  It is $59.99 but I think it was cheaper when I bought 2 years ago.  When you see the flogger up-close though and see the quality and smell the amazing scent of the fresh leather, then you will realize it is well worth the $60.

It is made of leather and metal completes the toy with the slight details on the handle and end hook (as you can see above).  The color you see above the only one offered and is 20 1/2 inches long and 1 inch wide.  At a 1/2 pound, the flogger is very light in your hand and easy to grip with the width of the handle.  The D ring at the butt of the handle is used to hang up your toy so that it can say in its natural straight form and otherwise stay clean. 

I am not sure if this has happened to any one else that has purchased the toy but, my flogger did not have the hearts on the handle, my flogger was a straight black.  At first I was disappointed because I thought it looked so cute with the hearts, but now I am happy that it came to me straight black.  The hearts lightened up the toy a bit, and without the hearts, it makes it less "cheerful" looking and a bit more intimidating (if that makes sense).

I have to say it again, I melt at the smell of the leather.  It smells so good, and it still holds the scent as powerfully as it did the day I received it in the mail.  Every time I bring out the flogger the first thing I have to do (it really is a compulsion) is shove my nose into the leather strips and take a few deep inhalations. 

The flogger is great for newbies because it is so light weight and can create a nice little sting (it doesn't get too intense, it creates light sensations).  I would not use "intense" or "pain" in the same sentence with regards to this flogger.  It is light sensation and a nice little teasing warm up that I do so love.  If you are looking for pain, you should go look elsewhere but, if you are looking to try something out (and don't wait to tempt pain) then choosing the Hearts Leather Whip would be a very good option for you.



***This is NOT a whip, this is a FLOGGER.  Why they label it as a "whip" I have no clue and it is slightly annoying to me.




0 comments: