Follow callmekayla on Twitter
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Review: Wizard






I bought my Wizard from Eden Fantasys a few weeks back and I love it.  It is made of glass which means that any type of lube can be used with it, it is safe for everyone (non-porous, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, latex-free and phthalate-free), and great for temperature play.  It holds the temperature for quite a long time and when it comes to using lube, you only need the tiniest amount to use with glass. When cleaning glass you can use soap and water, toy spray, boil it for 3-5 minutes, or simply toss it in the dish washer.

The Wizard is $25 and completely worth it.  Not only is it gorgeous, but it also is an amazing dildo.  I may be a little bias when I say that simply because I love glass toys.  You can use glass both for vaginal stimulation and for anal.  The wizard is great for anal since it has a tapered end as well as those amazing pumps/bulges.  As you can see from the picture, the Wizard is a beautiful amber color.  In person, the color is slightly darker, making it a rich amber.  It is 7 inches in length and can be inserted up to 6 inches.  Wizard is 4 inches in circumference and 1 1/4 inches in diameter.

Both ends of Wizard can be used, each giving a different sensation.  Personally, I like to use the bulbous end because it hits my g-spot perfectly and I like to feel a little stretched.  The tapered end felt wonderful as well, but I did not feel the same fullness that the bulbous end gave me.  The Wizard is completely smooth with no lines or grooves whatsoever which only makes the pleasure, as well as the appearance, better.

The dildo comes with a red drawstring pouch for storage.  However, it is not padded so if you are going to store it in the pouch, make sure you do not put it by any toys that are glass or metals; if the Wizard were to slam into the other toys, it may crack or break.  Discard if any cracks appear.





0 comments: