Follow callmekayla on Twitter
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Review: Fantasy Bondage Tape







About four months back I bought Fantasy Bondage Tape from Eden Fantasys.  It comes in red or black and is $10.  The tape is made of PVC. 

This is what I love about the tape: (1) it does not stick to your skin and (2) it is re-usable.  The tape sticks only to itself so my skin and hair is not pulled when the tape comes off.  It says in place really well and can be reused many many times.  I have reused my tape several times and it is like new.  All you have to do is remember to wrap the tape around the tape roll after you are done using it and you will be able to use it again. 

It is fast and easy to take off but be careful of wrapping it too tight.  The tape, while it doesn't stretch, is just pliable enough to "tie" it really tight.  Just make sure you don't cut off your circulation. There is quite a bit of tape on the roll and I think it will take me a good amount of time to go through all of it (after several uses you may want to use a new piece of tape to get a better hold).

I have heard from a few people that the tape does not create a very strong hold and is more for light bondage play.  However, my boyfriend decided to use a lot more than was actually necessary (which meant the tape was wrapped around my hands at least 10-12 times) and the tape was not about to budge even through I was fighting it.

I like using the tape because it works, is cheap, reusable, reliable, and convenient.  For $10, this is a pretty good deal.




0 comments: