Follow callmekayla on Twitter
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Friday, June 7, 2013

Review: Fairy Mini Wand Massager






It is a wand and it plugs into the wall rather than batteries.  Need I say more?  These two components basically say it all to me, this baby rocks. 

I bought my wand at Eden Fantasys quite a while back and it is my mini baby (I call my Hitachi my baby so this is my "mini" baby).  The Fairy Mini Wand come only in pink/white and is 10 inches long, 5/3 inches in circumference and 1 3/4 inches in diameter.  The wall cord is 4 1/2 feet long.  I would have liked it to be a bit longer, but I can either make due or break out the extension cord.  It is made of PVC and plastic, is hypo-allergenic, latex free, phthalates free.  $55

 As you can (hopefully) see from the picture, the wand is turned on/off and speeds are adjusted all by the same dial located in the middle of the shaft.  To operate, you roll the dial just as you do with a computer mouse. I prefer the dials much more than a button as a button will give you specific settings and a dial lets you get "in-between" settings that buttons do not allow.

By reading enough of my reviews you already know I am a power hog, I need a little more power to get off.  This baby does it and so much more.  I easily compare it to the Hitachi and the Body Wand (EdenFantasys does not carry the Body Wand).  The sound level is about the same as those wands as well, which means that you may be able to hear it through a closed door if you have super hearing.  I personally cannot hear it unless my hear is smashed to the door.  This probably is not a toy to get if you live in a dorm room.

The head of the wand is solid, it is not in the least bit squishy or have give.  But, that really does not matter, especially when it sends out the rockin' vibrations.  The vibes are really powerful, as I said before, I can easily compare it to the Hitachi and Body Wand.

The wand is not used for internal stimulation.  However, you can always buy attachments for the Mini.  My clitoris screams in pleasure as soon as this baby hits it.  My boyfriend knows, if he wants me to be still while he uses this on me, then he has to tie me to the bed, because that is the only way he will get me from shooting off the bed.  You can use it as an actual massager but I do not think it feels overly good.  To use for my muscles, the vibrations do not penetrate enough for me to waste the time and energy to bring the massager out for that purpose.  If I wanted to sooth my muscles, then I would give the puppy dog face to my boyfriend until he would give me a real massage.

When I clean my Fairy Mini, I use a handkerchief (I prefer using these instead of other cloth / towels because they do not leave lint residue) and toy cleaner.  I give the handkerchief a three or four sprays then wipe down the head of the toy. 

I love this wand just as much as I adore my others.  5 stars to the makers of the Mini!


0 comments: