Follow callmekayla on Twitter
Get 15% off your total purchase at EdenFantasys.com when you use my affiliate number- FNW

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Review: EdenFantasys Tote Bag











I love the EdenFantasys Tote Bag!  It is so cute and is a pretty good size.  When I saw that it is $2 I thought that it must be really small but, when it came in the mail, I was really surprised at how big it is for the price.  It is 15 1/2 inches in length, 15 inches in height, and 15/  4/1/2 inches wide.  It is a shiny heavy duty bag and comes in the one color/style which is shown above.  I am not aware of the material it is made out of.

The tote is great because I can use it as a grocery bag (if I decide to not be so shy about taking it with me!), carry extra clothes for the gym, use it as a beach bag, etc.  This is great bag to use for the beach because of the material, you do not need to worry about it getting dirty (wipe it down with a wet cloth if needed) or having sand stuck in it.  This is definitely not made to be a purse as the straps as too short.

I still cannot believe that this bag is only $2.  I am going to buy several to start handing out to my friends because I know they will love them.  I adore the pattern on the back of the bag, I think it looks great and very stylish.  The only thing I can want more regarding this tote bag is different sizes.  I would love to have a smaller bag in the same shape/pattern because I think it would be really cute to use them as gift bags when I give EF goodies to my friends.





0 comments: